California Bankruptcy Law will help explain the federal bankruptcy process and the common surrounding issues as they pertain to California residents.
Find information about filing bankruptcy in California including:
- The Process. A basic description of the federal bankruptcy process.
- California Exemptions. The property an individual is allowed to keep under California law.
- US bankruptcy courts in California. The location, contact information, and web pages of the federal bankruptcy court in California.
- California Bankruptcy attorneys. Find a bankruptcy attorney in California.
- California Debt Consolidation. Debt consolidation as an alternative to filing bankruptcy.
- California Consumer Credit Counseling. Credit counseling as an alternative to bankruptcy.
If you have other questions you can explore California Bankruptcy Law’s Frequently Asked Questions section.